- Practitioner Certificate - Reflexology (May 2003)
- Diploma - Indian Head Massage (February 2004)
- Diploma - Natural Face Lift Massage (June 2005)
- Diploma - Holistic Massage (July 2005)
- Diploma - Responsive Hypnotherapy (April 2013)
- Diploma - Advanced Practitioner of Clinical Hypnotherapy (May 2013)
- Diploma - Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis (April 2013)
- Diploma - Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (April 2013)
- Diploma - Life Coaching (May 2013)
- Diploma - Spinal Reflexology (June 2013)
- Diploma - Reflexology - Preconception, Pregnancy & Post Natal Care (July 2013)
- Diploma - Deep Tissue Massage (May 2014)
"Reflexology/Indian Head Massage/Natural Face Lift Massage/Holistic Massage- Every time I have a Natural Face Lift Massage, Indian Head Massage, Massage or Reflexology treatment with Nicky I always feel revitalised and refreshed. She is a very professional therapist and after one of her treatments I always feel totally relaxed and uplifted. I have been known to drift off to sleep in the Facial Massage session and almost fallen asleep sitting upright for the Indian Head Massage. Nicky’s pressure in Reflexology and Massage is perfect for me. You always find that ‘one therapist’ that you want to go back to time and time again. That’s how I feel about Nicky. Being a mum of 2 young children I’m always rushed off my feet and constantly on the go. An hour of Nicky’s time is money well spent. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Nicky or her work. "
"Hypnotherapy Smoking Cessation- Having tried to ‘stop smoking’ on more than one occasion over the course of the last few years I decided to give Hypnotherapy a go. I was prepared to try anything and have tried most things from nicotine patches to chewing gum to that infamous ‘New Year’s resolution’. All worked for a short period of time but my will power always got the better of me. So I gave hypnotherapy a try. Nicky was a good listener and compassionate to my needs. I felt totally at ease and comfortable with the initial consultation and the hypnotherapy session itself. I felt very relaxed and at ease throughout the session. I’d always been curious about Hypnotherapy and was pleased I gave it a try. I’m now a NON Smoker thanks to my session with Nicky."
"Hi Nicky- I just wanted to let you know that I have made giant steps in combating my Bird Phobia since the hypnotherapy session with you. I was extremely sceptical before-hand but now I have all the proof I need to see that it has been a success. Daily life is less stressful and in place of the anxiety now resides an inner calm I never knew I had! So a huge heartfelt thank you for the life changing treatment."
Kind Regards, Rebecca, Raynes Park