- Understanding IVF. Chinese Medicine & Assisted Conception. College of Integrated Chinese Medicine. October 2011
- Acupuncture for PCOS and Endometriosis. Naturechild. May 2012
- The Guide to using Acupuncture for pregnancy, Labour & Postpartum. Collage of Integrated Chinese Medicine. May 2015
- Understanding Male and female infertility. Collage of Integrated Chinese Medicine. September 2015
- Electroacupuncture for Musculoskeletal Problems. College of Integrated Chinese Medicine. September 2016
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Central and North West London NHS Royal Holloway University. November 2016
Following a successful career as an Art Director at top London Advertising Agencies, Clair swapped pencils for needles after experiencing the benefits of Acupuncture for herself. “My life was pretty full on - working to tight deadlines and a hectic social life thrown. Eventually it all caught up with me. I tried Acupuncture and the results were really life changing. I felt calmer, focus and more balanced.”
The rest is history; Clair graduated in 2009 from the University of Westminster with a BSc (Hons) in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
Description of treatment
She now specialises in supporting couples through all stages of fertility, conception, pregnancy, childbirth and post-natal Acupuncture. Most recently she was part of a select team of Acupuncturists appointed by the NHS to take part in an innovative programme at the Lister Hospital, Stevenage, specialising in treating fertility, gynecological problems, PCOS and endometriosis.
Specialist Post Graduate training in:
Acupuncture for PCOS and endometriosis
Male and female infertility.
Acupuncture for pregnancy and labour
Acupuncture for, and during, IVF, IUI
Clair is a member of the British Acupuncture Council.
Insurance companies registered with;
Aviva Healthcare. AXA PPP. CS Healthcare. Healthshield. HSF. Vitality Health. Simply Health. WHA