- Reiki second degree of the usni system of natural healing, 1998.
- Holistic massage, anatomy, physiology and pathology massage training institute Diploma, 2003.
- No hands massage foundation course Certificate, 2004.
- Indian head massage Certificate, 2004.
- On-site massage Certificate, 2004.
- Holistic pulsing Certificate, 2004.
- Reflexology ITEC Diploma, 2004.
- Muscular aches and pains Certificate, 2006.
- Sports massage ITEC Diploma, 2007.
- Simply stones-la stone therapy inc. Certificate, 2007.
- Foundation in holisitc medical massage Certificate, 2008.
- Manual lymphatic drainage massage Diploma, 2008.
- Neuroskeletal re-alignment therapy Diploma, 2009.
- Pregnancy massage Diploma, 2010.
- Ayurvedic face massage Certificate, 2010.
- Hawaiian style free flow massage Certificate, 2010.
- Colon hydrotherapist Certificate, 2010.
- Reflexology for infertility Certificate, 2010.
- Reflexology in pregnancy, labour and postnatal care Certificate, 2011.
- Post graduate Certificate natural ‘Face life’ massage, 2011.
- Post graduate Certificate Chinese cupping therapy diploma, 2011.
"My massage was very relaxing and the perfect pressure for a pregnancy massage. If only I lived closer!!"
Vanessa Rumble, Shiatsu Practitioner
"This was the best back massage I have ever had, particularly with all my upper back problems. I wish she was in Somerset."
"After my first treatment, face lift massage with Alina I found my face kept wanting to smile."
Christine W., Teacher
"Sports massage: Alina was the first person I turned to when – Just five days before time trials for GB Premier Woman’s Dragon Boating Team Selection. I woke up with stress included whiplash sensations down my back, her calm approach and professional confidence soon resorted my belief that I would be able to paddle again in time having spend nearly a year building up to the occasion. What’s more her decision to incorporate NeuroSkeletal Realignment Therapy into the treatment was inspirational – through something I was not previously familiar with, the combination of this following a deep tissue massage helped unlock my back while her advice on how to keep the muscles relaxed over the coming week kept me on course for success. A pleasure to be around, Alinas well –rounded approach gets to the heart of any problem leaving you relaxed revitalised, restored and ready to face the word again."
Suzanne Seyghal, Kingston
"Sports massage: I came in after doing lots of long distance running and has a few knee problems. Only after an hour with Alina my knee problem was solved and running was no longer painful. And on top of that my muscles were relieved and ready for more exercise."
James Oakley, Wimbledon
"Holistic Massage and Reiki: It felt like being hugged by all my friends at Christmas, so comforting."
Deborah Lloyd, Wimbledon
"Reflexology: Alina has a very lovely touch, it is gentle and relaxing. I find her sessions amazing and out pf this world. I always leave her sessions feeling very relaxed, calm and ready to tackle what lies ahead.: Sola Damaa, Croyden