- Dip.Phyt – Diploma in Phytotherapy (Herbal Medicine), 1991.
- M.N.I.M.H – Member of National Institute of Medical Herbalists, 1997.
- Lic.Ac – Licentiate in Acupuncture, 1997.
- M.B.Ac.C – Member of British Acupuncture Council, 1997.
- Dip.Cupp. - Diploma in Cupping Therapy, 1998.
- M.A.F.N. - Member of the Acupuncture Fertility Network.
"Following a miscarriage I received acupuncture from Richard. I considered him more thorough and understanding than my GP and at times was a counselor to me as well as a therapist. I became pregnant within six weeks of starting treatment and I truly believe this was instrumental in my good fortune to have the baby girl that I now have. I have since recommended him to friends with various problems without hesitation."
C. Henderson, Surrey
"Richard Collisson is a unique healer and acupuncturist. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone for the depth of his knowledge, listening skills and care. After months of suffering a low immune system and being continually run-down, I experienced a tangible week-by-week improvement with Richard's treatment. I am now happily pregnant, which is truly the icing on the cake! I attribute my recovery and continuing good health wholly to Richard - no question."
Mrs. Ryan, SW20